返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.; i& U; B% Y! }/ Q4 D
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
1 l8 a: P8 k: i1 p0 h, u# P" aThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
4 o7 Z. Y( L/ M" RLocation: Beijing
% |6 \, x0 m6 eResponsibilities:6 t7 C0 t$ o2 `! {4 I1 [, E% k0 g
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
- z* I9 e7 {0 t* b        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;: u1 t9 B- y3 Z$ R/ u7 ]) n& \! |# V
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.
. }: e" R5 h! s+ n        Arrange face to face interview;
- k% |% x8 t/ e) ]        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
  \, B' g% \9 h  x# O        Data entry and maintain database; ) T) u: r( e' f& H
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities% B9 j' x6 _( ?8 s! i1 e5 j
Requirements:
* {/ E$ a4 E% b( u6 x        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
+ F, U3 j; Q4 |        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
5 e( j. [( k) n: j        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
. Q/ m2 r# X  ?, I0 e. E        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
* i$ E7 b, p4 f1 X( c! W        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;1 |$ J! h/ `* w
        Able to work under pressure with patience;& f; E7 ?9 j! ?6 Y6 t4 J8 H
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; $ i" @& a/ C6 k
" k+ |" @1 t$ {3 b$ h& |
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表