返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
7 y# X/ t2 w) C6 l. Z. BWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. 1 m2 @4 f# Q5 |6 l5 t3 j
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
- K  @$ `0 C* i4 Q  SLocation: Beijing
9 w) H9 Y% u5 T5 O1 _. N% x0 qResponsibilities:
$ \! A/ ]; g7 A6 h! f        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions 2 C# [* C1 D, U
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
: D, F2 S0 T  e1 j* X        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.6 W$ Y7 c4 p* T: ]8 J
        Arrange face to face interview;
8 W( o) \( h1 F: `) E% Q/ w# a$ ]! Z        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
/ v% ]) D6 O. ]        Data entry and maintain database;
8 R4 |/ C: }8 u        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities1 b6 \2 h% t/ i4 y/ }- _  J8 }( V( `
Requirements: " A. ~1 i: f' ^( e
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
& L/ t- I  m. z2 j$ Q5 q        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;" r" z# i7 p. F* O4 A
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
4 ^( {5 k* x; I: Q% s! S) e        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
- f7 D  V, a  C4 Y        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
; u& C+ `; m* G        Able to work under pressure with patience;
" a1 O0 n% r0 k: u7 T( G' P        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
0 F! s+ Q* y, D; D1 w
6 F; z3 @) C" zPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表