返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.; Z; v# A* ~6 H9 i9 p5 S
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
6 i. g# h+ E: X- c* R' B/ vThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
( f% P- }: N5 j! T7 {" _) v1 ^Location: Beijing
2 {1 p; `* m; K4 ?Responsibilities:
: o: z( W8 c& O! y        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
5 c5 h7 T' a" _5 m' T        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
" C& T9 {  D8 P5 F/ V& Z% ^+ ?        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.' Q! D3 Z4 O& X! u" n3 J8 p- l% Z3 e
        Arrange face to face interview;
$ T7 I0 e. w7 z0 {4 e- z        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
+ I, W: z' m( ?/ m! ^        Data entry and maintain database;
) G, D- O8 F" K: Q: m        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
3 {  U: x; a9 Y# P" W) ~5 ERequirements:
/ [, E. L# q$ ]5 ]        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;9 B- \5 D- a% U' Y) [. @
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
' G1 V8 h8 x3 n* M* e        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;" _0 l. |5 {. O1 a/ c  T
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;5 F9 J6 t( s; C4 g+ Q3 X
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
9 ^; V2 V# p/ A! I9 }        Able to work under pressure with patience;2 W- t1 Y8 H) [5 H
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
! l  ?" R; V7 O9 {9 y8 l9 `( C# F# Y
' X: L9 p+ }$ b' [! tPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表