返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one., m' K" J) G! I% x( t
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
, k6 N' |, f3 @+ r1 A, _5 vThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)+ L7 ~) g9 K& O: A
Responsibilities:* a. V, m0 e+ v* }% j
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
7 H5 f9 ]! H5 x/ J& L2 l# }        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
2 y  {5 ]8 ^- t0 {0 o7 N7 D! O        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.7 _$ w- S3 L+ i/ ?7 a5 D
        Arrange face to face interview;
$ V+ r9 I# n7 d8 J' _+ O4 |        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; % ]! l8 i" V! O- t9 R; G
        Data entry and maintain database;
6 Y, a0 p1 j4 T7 v        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
* {/ f) i# W, ~% QRequirements: 9 f" M. D/ ]% v* B6 D& Q; R
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;. a, \: R4 w* {+ k
        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
; r7 U  L; }- ~0 F, ]. s0 X        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
4 T: @- X3 w/ g' m2 T; c        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
. h0 E( D" i) s0 B. r7 X        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
; }/ X  o2 c: d9 m9 e1 G        Able to work under pressure with patience;
- ]$ q0 j' P% w, i3 w        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
2 w9 l' |8 G$ r+ d
5 T. m6 N/ F! |2 ?! L, y+ i: e7 p7 APlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表