赛奥: 妈妈, 不是的, 我们不是。。。。

赛奥的妈妈:噢,噢 我不想听你说这些。

赛奥: 但是, 我不需要。。。。。。。

赛奥的妈妈: 不,你应该多穿点,周一到周三你不是在生病吗,你忘啦!

赛奥: 是的,那几天我是在生病, 但是现在我们正在玩。。。。。。。。。

旁白:这时, 赛奥的妈妈拿出了帽子,羊毛衫,夹克,围巾还有手套。 但是,等等, 她又想起了什么。哦,赛奥需要穿上仔裤,袜子还有靴子。

赛奥的妈妈: 好了, 你们可以出去玩了。 赛奥!你们要去那???

赛奥: 哦, 我们就呆在我的房间里。我一直要说来着。。。。

旁白: 今儿早上我离开家的时候,天很冷,外面下着雨,空气很潮。现在,我要回家了,噢,还是很冷,雨还下着,很湿。我想我该穿件雨衣 带把雨伞才对!!!!。 朋友,下次见。

HOST: Saturdays are fun. Everyone likes to play on Saturday. This Saturday Nick’s at Theo’s house. It’s cold and snowy, and they’re going to play.

THEO’S MOTHER: Theo! You can’t play in those clothes.

THEO: Why?

THEO’S MOTHER: Well, look at Nick. It’s winter! It’s cold! You have to dress for the season. It’s windy, cloudy, cold, and snowy!

THEO: But mom!

THEO’S MOTHER: No. You’re wearing sandals, shorts, and a T-shirt! Theo, you wear clothes like that in spring and summer. It’s not sunny and hot now!

THEO: Mom… we’re not…

THEO’S MOTHER: I don’t want to hear it.

THEO: But… I don’t need…

THEO’S MOTHER: No! You have to dress warmly. You were sick Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Remember?

THEO: Yes. I was sick then, but we’re playing…

HOST: Theo’s mother gives him a hat, a sweater, a jacket, a scarf, and gloves. But wait! She isn’t finished with Theo. Now Theo needs to put on jeans, and socks, and boots.

THEO’S MOTHER: There! Now you can play. Theo! Where are you going?

THEO: That’s what I was trying to tell you. We are going to play but in my room!

HOST: When I left my house this morning it was cool, wet, and rainy. I’m going home now… and, it’s still cool, wet, and rainy. So, I’m wearing a raincoat and I have an umbrella, too. See you next time!
返回列表