返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

请教读HRD-IDPM的前辈

请教读HRD-IDPM的前辈

有在Manchester读HRD-IDPM的前辈吗?想请问一下这个course 的reading list在哪里可以找到呢,或者麻烦前辈给个list我,可以在国内买好textbooks再过去。THX!
呵呵,我读的是MBS的HR,我也想找LIST呢,不过好象没有
发了E-mail给学院要list了,不过效率真是低,2个星期都没有消息,只能看看有没有前辈帮一下忙了!
等学校通知。
1 X7 ]4 T" t4 w6 b* R6 ~5 n* l* D2 ~* }  ?6 k1 b7 k
提前准备课程不必要。
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
不是提前准备课程。。。。。是想提前买好书,那边的书贵哦!
原帖由 mars123456 于 2007-7-23 10:58 发表
2 J, ]" ^! ]3 P不是提前准备课程。。。。。是想提前买好书,那边的书贵哦!
2 M+ r- S$ U# V  n- ]1 |
5 a4 E1 g( z! l: h2 oYou don't need to buy any books.% w1 C  U3 J6 {% w8 e
& t9 k) H4 c+ h% y$ v7 ?+ i
First of all, you can not get the books list until your course starts,! c/ |- E1 b4 w9 k. I: ^
# G) @/ H. L; r' t9 g
Secondly, all books can be borrowed in library, no need to buy. It is really a waste of money to buy the books. I have never bought a book before in my studies. All borrowed from library. You really should learn how to borrow books, because in the UK universities, you may read more than 20 books to write an eassay, need you buy them all?  Some course the course leader may suggest you more than 10 books, will you buy them all?  Never using the same studying method in chinese universities to continue your study in the UK.  Concentrate on the ppt from your lecture, do what they told you to do. Reading and practising. There are also quite a lot of literatures are online.
/ ^( [2 V% {8 V
* R+ W/ ~. A2 g, T! `  H/ PThirdly, if you want to buy, can you buy all the books in China? The answer is NO!  If you really want to buy, buy second hand book from the other students.6 B' m) Q4 _  y. q! v1 O1 p
& h! n: B- c" A& {
Last but not least, will you wish to carry so many books in the plane wasting your space for luggage?   I6 P' `, i. b5 z$ j3 h

: m4 _2 K0 G* m* m' n" TWhat I suggest is, get your list of books from the previous students or just wait until your course starts, borrow the books from the library ASAP.
有问必答!
想问下CHARLIE,到了学校以后一般什么时候就可以去图书馆借书了呢?是不是也有一个像咱国内大学那样的借书证呢?
) H2 h0 |9 B: s, W3 c( U% r7 P/ A* z) }% ~- R
因为以前听别人介绍说拿到书单就马上去借,以免书都被别人借走了。( i4 _/ D$ x7 V  I4 O  ~

( f5 d$ p/ s  d4 j另外,能不能简单说下MAN的图书馆借书的程序呢?跟国内差不多吗?
原帖由 lydiogj 于 2007-7-28 05:28 发表 , K8 f) U9 W* o; Y3 ~8 v. l: G6 Y+ G
想问下CHARLIE,到了学校以后一般什么时候就可以去图书馆借书了呢?是不是也有一个像咱国内大学那样的借书证呢?* d* q% a$ {" P. Z: t/ w

E1 d+ O: m& s* z( Y$ y5 d因为以前听别人介绍说拿到书单就马上去借,以免书都被别人借走了。6 d) c. x4 a. V. }

, h, Y4 ^4 U% w! F% X* l6 [另外,能不能简单说下 ...
/ @) x9 K7 z$ _8 F5 p/ n! x! l3 V6 X1 j4 Y1 {6 g3 l1 Z0 }
You need a student card. In manchester university, there is no sepearte library card. It is all in one card.0 C/ P7 i& W- `! c  _
$ h1 `4 `5 L  v5 f6 h4 q
After you registered in the university, you willl be taken a pic and given a temporary card as the language student, then you can access the library but I am not sure what the restrictions are, after you formally registered as a full-time student in your course, you will get full access. All these need to be done in the student service centre.
有问必答!
呵呵,我不读语言的,直接过去读MASTER* C$ O4 z7 V3 x7 `4 H

, m( @6 G. s8 o7 \3 Y那问一下,学生身份的注册是到了那边就可以注册呢还是要等开学以后才能注册呢?
' O7 A6 I" g9 R6 S+ S; E( k8 k4 j2 [' K' G$ x! `
谢谢CHARLIE
Master好像是一定要9月份到了才开始注册的,我人已经到了,可是不能注册,也用不了图书馆,也没有收到reading list,什么都干不了,郁闷!
返回列表