返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Spacious & Bright 1 or 2 bedrooms flat

Spacious & Bright 1 or 2 bedrooms flat

ASpacious & Bright 2 bedroom flat available immediately with half year contract ends at the end of June this year. (You can extend the contract if you want). You can take only the ENSUITE main bedroom for £325/month or the whole flat for£650/month, both including a private car park space. The location of the flat is great:
; @/ m8 X' g& }& c6 F# [1 `(1)  1 min walk to Burnage train station & bus station. Go to city center  by train only take 7 mins and the full ticket price is only £1.8 for day return!
6 F8 w6 e' j  e3 O' u(2) 2 mins walk to Tesco 24 hours!
% a, Y* c' h, v5 j(3) Very quiet area 3 p. t9 q7 \& {: z5 j. C: v8 B! y
(4) It also near the Didsbury village (15 mins by walk and 2 mins by train) where has lots of nice restaurants, shops, cinema, gym... good place for entertainment.2 A, b, e/ r, {
' U6 n/ I. H& B: C1 ], u; n# Z% N- B
You can take the main fully furnitured ENSUITE bedroom for £325/ month and its including:
! d, t3 I! ?. P(1) a double bed and bedside table
6 v  Y9 S/ T1 }- _# R7 m8 C6 Y& S& B(2) a 3 doors wardrobe, a chests & dressing table, a tall wardrobe.
" `% }1 w9 ~+ K+ `0 s! a(3) The ensuite bathroom has a good quality shower, sink and toilet) n, F3 L% i6 c3 H
/ e  B, O* a: f8 [" N' W6 v- w- a
Alternatively, you can take the whole flat for only £650/month,  including
8 d1 y" }, J( O$ e( H(1)  2 bedrooms, one is ensuited as mentioned above, the other one has the same furniture as the ensuite one. , m& n. e6 k; V+ d7 ?
(2)  2 bathrooms, the main one is good space and has bath & shower and the ensuite one has shower.
* ?1 N& K4 C( h5 B2 {(3)  Modern  kitchen with  electrical cook, oven,seperate fridge & freezer, washing machine. Good size of storage. _, c" D9 f/ A5 {$ g2 Y
(4) A spacious living room with a sofa, desk, dinning table and chairs, a big shelf.
% _, h) K$ K( ]4 b) X
6 P% W/ T# c6 i2 c' H: AThe flat has separate electronic heating, all the windows are double glazer. It also has electricity 7 which means the price of electricity bill during the night is very very cheap!!% |7 n7 c7 K) l+ H& q5 D
0 z* A# U! c0 j0 `$ G
If interested, view can be arranged.  Please email sara-eye@hotmail.com and quote Room Rent or
) H! f: n; k- F  w1 B- C* EFlat Rent  in the subject.
返回列表