返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

有关曼城机场航班下雪取消的紧急情况

有关曼城机场航班下雪取消的紧急情况

今天有很多同学们反映曼城机场飞机取消,回不了国的情况。
/ t& B4 q/ [7 V# ]1 n: O3 k: B6 Y( \% J, a6 K9 |4 H( a" ?# H3 G# V" T+ {
取消的飞机班次很多,包括KLM 等。并非因为航空公司原因,而是因为大雪。整个曼城机场出发的航班都受到了很大影响。; @' s8 P0 U! D5 g7 k1 q+ }# W

- {; p7 {" ~$ x$ w/ F请参考曼城机场网站
' L% i$ ]' a0 r3 WThere have been difficult weather conditions across Europe and in the USA today, which have resulted in passengers experiencing delays and cancellations across the transport network. This is likely to continue during the run up to Christmas.
! |# B& k+ t5 X. r2 f& R9 s: e# R  fHere at Manchester Airport, we are continuing to clear the runway, stand areas and taxiways of snow to keep the airport open. Extra staff have been on shift this weekend to assist both in the terminals and on the airfield and the airport is prepared to tackle further snowfall. We are continuing to clear the backlog in conjunction with our airlines, to get our passengers to where they need to be for Christmas.
4 V; t" m/ I/ ~3 H- X! }% H2 V' XPassengers who are travelling over the next few days should also continue to check the websites of their airlines for changes to the schedule.; Z4 Z/ I# k" u2 X4 p5 d
The airport website is now displaying essential data only such as live flight information arrivals and departures so it is able to handle the additional traffic from passengers looking for information on their flights. We are encouraging passengers to check with their airlines or tour operators before they travel to get the most up- to-date information.
' I* _3 ]" _, R6 T0 E5 t: v; i6 A3 P$ a8 C, P, D
www.manchesterairport.co.uk
" X1 [6 T" P- j* \3 M" g4 z* u3 I: O# F" B, @0 m/ M2 i0 d
确认你的航班是否被延误,取消等,请最好勿盲目直接赶往机场。
& W; {; }9 K" [7 A$ Z( I' q: D% Z# r  p' C
这种情况,因为延误时间太长,大家可以联系航空公司索赔,或者是保险公司,如果你购买了旅游保险。3 p4 O4 |- {3 z- v
4 k2 T5 v3 O, l; E# E
具体有关大雪导致航班情况,请看9 @4 ~& J. U9 a, `; p( ]! a5 g

% r+ Q% ^3 e* whttp://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1186824_airport_and_roads_hit_by_heavy_snow
9 i! Y  N/ d& l* k6 k1 R( T
7 P( }3 Q8 v$ F0 X7 D" k' b9 w这属于正常情况。其实并非某家航空公司所致。也并非某些同学害怕机场罢工。* K% F" J  e. d! X* T4 N
  k; g3 B/ T5 l4 ]. Q. A
天气预报预计未来3-4天之内曼城都有暴雪。所以要座飞机的同学们可能会受到影响。
* g/ x" N- e1 F: L
0 s7 b1 H/ L$ P* S4 i1 h" _有些同学提到改机票,索赔和保险问题,一方面是提前和抓紧联系航空公司改机票,一方面是如果真定好了,可以考虑提前购买旅游保险(出发前),有关购买旅游保险(用于索赔航班延误),可以参考:FlexiCover  
7 r4 ]# U- k) h+ g) \
2 F& [6 e' w- z' g: K, v* T/ S1 `其它有关旅游,机票和保险的查询,可以参考 http://www.cnmanchester.com/thread-5181-1-1.html
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
返回列表