返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley* ^% A! ~& h8 k9 r
July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London
- ^3 B1 E. [; _1 b
$ N$ k" w( G0 f1 i' u# ZHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?( H/ }" c8 t# }# h2 Y3 O1 `+ v' G

$ M. V& D7 Y7 n: g* bMorgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.0 V# e9 h4 G, M" b- O
  S- J4 I0 y% P
The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.
. U2 ]% V' [) |1 V# S0 b7 t; L  c
9 F" y6 r2 B6 a1 `- G8 cThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:
* i* J# n" L, B& D. x1 \2 ?* p5 g$ V% v4 x9 u
July 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
8 Q$ E: D8 b. j
( ]/ a7 k, \/ x) b6 t# q* sWhat drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.
& A8 A' n+ h2 D2 R0 L& l7 r7 `5 V# C3 ^; @. v1 M
Are you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley; T8 b& ?$ m; ~+ {$ u; U6 ]& w% ^
Registration for this event will close on June 24 20073 n  M5 W0 F' p; J* y

& x% A* b$ J+ J: IJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking2 e# n9 B' D5 F; j

0 z& b7 _$ U4 s/ `. L- B; cHear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
  u5 a: V+ V' `6 [9 LRegistration for this event will close on July 22 2007
5 z, _0 t2 i) [$ f8 e" Z$ i- P
2 i# m% c" ^& e. S% h, HAugust 29, Markets presentation.
5 p, u8 L0 [5 B" X  R2 f& j' }
/ M) d3 h! K+ K0 Y, o9 aDo you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis" E+ ?/ ]3 ^$ j% E( k: |

& `, a6 H2 |) t% uOnce you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
; x5 ^* x) v5 q
) Y5 n$ b0 O( e9 \- @Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007! A0 X; B3 ~( A6 N2 E- [
/ P( @; _+ [8 c+ l- ~( N1 V2 L
All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
( g5 e- D( [+ F) [6 v& c/ G& S4 J+ d6 `1 D$ f7 L7 ?: p8 I
Added: 31/05/2007( ^$ f: a6 Z* e5 N: V
/ U1 ?  C) ?$ N0 _3 P; w
Closing date: Sun1 X8 B/ R; F' y
" x3 O9 ?' u; a& V
想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.
% O" x" C. k' v7 {( qCICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表