返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
8 p3 U1 X  o/ e# F: u+ E1 D% sJuly 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London! _/ m4 G8 m9 t

: @8 K, A8 p' T* \5 PHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?
) C% S% r' }1 j  j# G2 d- @9 [% v8 `$ k. N1 G' T6 z/ q5 M
Morgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.( M+ f) p2 P) k

7 A0 v, F3 G: ~9 ~& I5 G& k4 g1 Q9 qThe sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.; l# I* O9 T/ Y" |& P" t6 N
6 A4 o& ~- L* {+ l/ o4 H
The Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:. t9 Y& _/ @0 D2 G2 }. m  @3 |

( l2 L% t, A) Y( \+ M+ HJuly 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.0 O7 ]8 s7 \& h4 r2 v& L: B$ P

8 H- b  }' T5 I. j+ wWhat drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.  j0 W6 _; {( a$ g# I) k# ]" B

6 L1 K9 r: a' z3 r5 c0 sAre you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
* _$ o1 O9 ~0 t% o' PRegistration for this event will close on June 24 20074 ~3 m' K  C, ~# \) c
' R0 M9 A7 N' ^. D" @% b% V
July 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking
$ x% p( u7 [$ X5 N* k" `4 _# X  O; T
Hear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
6 E8 X  ^" Z; E* H9 zRegistration for this event will close on July 22 2007
- L4 U* l; w" R$ B8 y0 c# @* S( @. M/ x% M) ~' G2 z
August 29, Markets presentation.' a: R" z1 V, Q8 @. Y) _
8 e! N7 w7 i- e) z8 u" m. V6 f
Do you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis8 ~/ k* _  k. J1 \* x0 S3 R
$ w- C6 z* Y- u; o6 h  U1 s1 S
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
9 q# ~, j3 v7 c8 d6 G6 {. F0 E
" o( f; o6 x/ n; TRegistration for this event will close on August 19 2007' e; G5 ]* U9 k8 _: T1 f+ F- N
! _) z: I  _" G: ?
All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
* @# \9 A) O, O" e2 v' [
# n: {' J' F! f/ k; ZAdded: 31/05/20076 S, f  ?/ r' @/ w5 p

: h9 Q' Z. a, O" l$ D; }1 a' sClosing date: Sun
6 J$ g9 H& e7 v
' g0 K7 ~! c$ z+ D* O5 n7 [3 D想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.
6 V- }9 u* a! TCICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表