返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley. y/ t: n  K4 H2 E# x3 F4 ~
July 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London
" V. S% h" r: ^) d
' g0 L1 h5 }+ XHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?. P9 n2 ?, P' d5 }1 _9 M
; e0 Q1 }. D- i
Morgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.
! n2 ]8 r3 C" [5 @/ j% Q% g3 R# v+ |( ^6 S2 G; Z
The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.
/ o$ y& F9 f: c0 e& e6 J& W
+ U$ C5 O: v, A3 k+ LThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:# k: V3 o7 S2 F/ h  E

$ C0 }$ `' o. e. |9 qJuly 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
% d! c0 i+ \9 S8 R6 h1 t8 e; ]; G# z; l
What drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.
* B2 p, D# a" }
& x, \' E  w' m% L; Z8 CAre you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
0 B1 M( D# e/ h- D2 T( b- BRegistration for this event will close on June 24 2007
$ n# A5 @4 ]8 e0 b
+ T3 U5 t& z. Z# c2 V: KJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking! I2 }$ [* }  ]
. L9 [" E' [1 K3 k; z
Hear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
$ Z9 r! a$ ~7 c4 p7 Y. vRegistration for this event will close on July 22 2007
  q# h9 _$ E: `1 ^/ [, I2 o1 d) d+ o3 g6 G
August 29, Markets presentation.
) m$ H+ o4 `4 g: [9 M( V/ z' `
Do you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis5 B9 m: V& G5 s3 u  {: L/ K9 q' s
% W  p7 f6 e  I  _3 l6 _
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment
! X/ p% l: H( N+ ~6 Q6 ?, z9 J
+ d+ L+ Q5 W3 e1 b3 p, ~Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007* j  @! h3 `" K2 r" p* t' ]4 G

, C* E0 F$ z% ?6 m: a" h# }# tAll events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
' ]* [, e$ {! ]! s' r" p6 |/ m5 |3 ~: v4 p* u7 ~) S$ b" ?
Added: 31/05/2007
, m% ]; b! @' o! v0 f" J
( ~  X. x) f- l# g- cClosing date: Sun7 C4 g4 Z, V/ W. B5 u+ o5 x

5 X$ v3 U! p& ]6 i4 R想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.5 `( i! H2 c+ `/ x% o9 J
CICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表