返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

求助啊,宿舍发来了什么东西,不知道怎么搞啊...

求助啊,宿舍发来了什么东西,不知道怎么搞啊...

前辈们,帮下忙,看下信,告诉我下怎么搞
0 n- P3 s% {( i1 g, |Dear Student' y: }. U3 D5 `
# w) b/ _/ p# J9 r8 X, _" J
Recently an offer of University accommodation for the 2009-2010 session was sent to you via the e-mail address you provided us with on your on-line application form. To secure your accommodation 6 n' z. C' U1 E1 `! B3 F% _1 j
you were required to make the prepayment online with either a debit or credit card within seven days of the date of the email.: E% t' w0 v9 i. U) F( P  a, Q

2 @! `. [( v$ {+ u6 zI am writing to you to inform you that as of today we have no record of you replying to this offer and as the deadline for accepting this offer will expire shortly, I must remind you that the offer will be
* i' p/ x8 ^0 Bwithdrawn if no prepayment is made and it is unlikely that a further offer of accommodation will be made.( q- S) W0 y; q0 T  K7 c0 I) O
( ]# C/ i# c! @$ g' ^
If you have any other queries regarding your accommodation please contact this Office as soon as possible. 3 H' t# \( T& i6 W8 M  T
* L' d) E& G7 k5 X
Thank you for your cooperation.  \# F7 G  e% i6 N4 W" D/ T* e
0 K+ c# z( q& x7 a6 w. q
Paul Burns
8 h) m# N; q3 g: X/ FAccommodation Office Manager
6 v4 `3 N% W' S. ^- qThe University of Manchester Accommodation Office
是不是要我交钱啊?
9 ~0 ^7 @/ h# G, O# i还有这地方怎么看啊?
& `, ~7 O, Q* f9 a4 ^3 b有中国住这附近吗?Your Room Number is: DE.G.13.101                                        Your Hall is: Whitworth Park
是要你交定金了,否则过了7天期限就收回房子                                 whitworth park 很近学校   中国人也很多  放心
等待 擁抱
它的意思是他把合同寄给你了,但你没有回音。他要你在近期内网上付费,因为期限要到了,如果你超出期限,你的房子就会被收回。如果你又疑问,请速与他们联系
它的意思是他把合同寄给你了,但你没有回音。他要你在近期内网上付费,因为期限要到了,如果你超出期限,你的房子就会被收回。如果你又疑问,请速与他们联系
, ]4 P0 Y' I$ P% q9 r& @: f% [: n7 \娃娃鱼 发表于 2009-8-28 12:09
+ |* @- ~9 h8 W, q1 A, _# h请问双休日算在7天内吗?
, a! c% U. ]9 p% ~( W: v下星期一还来得及不?明天就星期六啦...今天才发现信到了....
双休日也算,推荐LZ电话吧
双休日也算,推荐LZ电话吧
! A) p' [7 p8 g( P) J: sAsh玥 发表于 2009-8-29 02:04
& P/ y+ W9 V- n/ Q$ i( K* r$ y( s
不是吧,那有前辈知道曼大的户头吗?能直接转帐吗?
不可以直接转账~~我发过EMAIL去问,他们不接受转账
不可以直接转账~~我发过EMAIL去问,他们不接受转账
# r) A! {; s. G. xAsh玥 发表于 2009-8-29 09:34
' u( `1 A. O4 i' A% q) |

" _* z: G- b6 K4 [7 P那学费和宿舍费是不是都不能用转帐来支付啦?还是仅仅对宿舍定金?
最便捷的方法就是给学校打电话,你那个信上应该有电话号码,电话打过去后,他会要你信用卡(双币visa或mastercard)的卡号,银行名称,卡主的名字,还有3位security number(卡背面),然后,他会帮你刷卡缴费的。
返回列表