返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.
2 S3 q2 w2 w7 @
: i' q3 g7 h8 N2 K: f1 F, }+ wAs a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.
7 u- I- k) y2 s3 E' q5 I; w3 T! r
In line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.8 _% b0 |* P. j; d- Q8 K6 A- U

7 Q0 Q7 u/ \" D, R+ R6 `- z2 L4 w, kIf receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved., \( y1 N+ ^' G7 B3 Z& C# v) r, U

; P1 x* }) Y; cFor further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
0 y$ a" C8 o$ e; f5 F* r# Q; R+ c5 C% n& j# f. A! J& L7 g
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855
1 z* Y: v% J) k1 s- F; i. D5 M
  D0 x7 b3 S2 l# ]" W- S% Q' |" q& S
--  % v+ K' D8 F6 \! ]
Linda Callaghan8 ~: u/ t# W: s
Internal Communications Officer1 E4 Q+ s: ~* }2 B  H* y
Communications, Media and Public Relations( ]# e" [- H2 P7 V1 M; l. Z
The University of Manchester
' [$ z+ g$ l2 fOxford Road
, T3 a7 P9 |( E9 e! p1 N3 b: |9 lMANCHESTER0 o3 I9 G5 Z  g
M13 9PL/ b( g8 Y( F2 m$ N6 j6 Z& b

. b1 O  [/ I- q1 U% L3 L0161 275 8388$ W) N; m% K1 q! o! Q, r: ?
linda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk
5 B0 M- @) Y4 n' M& C* M0 ^www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~
返回列表