返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

面试问题

面试问题

昨天收到曼大邮件,内容是" }) r2 ^; D2 i4 ]9 W- _2 C% C
Thank you for your application to The University of Manchester, which has been referred to the Admissions Officer for your chosen course(s). We will notify UCAS as soon as a decision is made. Depending on the academic department to which you have applied, you may be invited to an interview or Open Day./ t$ N* T. L4 v# g; M; o0 F
% a/ ?: r( x$ S' n
As the most popular university in the UK, our courses are in high demand and entry to them is extremely competitive. Admissions Officers consider the mix of skills and experience needed for successful completion of the course. Consequently, achieving or being predicted to achieve the specified grades does not automatically guarantee an offer of a place.
4 K& B7 X8 i! G7 F6 T4 Z$ j0 r& O: t* C. Q9 j! E4 B
If you have any queries about our admissions process, or the progress of your application, please contact the Student Recruitment and Admissions Office, by telephone on +44 (0)161 275 2077 or email ug-admissions@manchester.ac.uk.
: Q0 ]& j2 @  ~7 ^4 L
" S' U+ @3 h" y4 w9 k7 jWith very best wishes from The University of Manchester,
/ H4 _" w4 B1 Y3 |& g
4 _$ O; O  n; K% [$ ?
( D7 h. l: F7 ~1 m3 ZDr Tim Westlake# [6 Y/ f/ b8 A" K. b2 a3 G
Director
9 Q+ ]' N$ \- W  N0 n. o/ r# tStudent Recruitment, Admissions and International Development Division) Q% z2 J' v2 f

- H1 B" _) l9 @* v# N3 ~- ?' k5 k( o% ^, s2 i& l% q) _" u
这是什么意思啊 ,有同样经历的人能不能告诉我怎么回事啊$ a: X' ?: M% K' G( E3 a
7 v% D, N7 s) `0 y+ f
我2月还是3月寄出所有资料,现在才回信而且还是这样的 ,大概应该什么时候
3 m. K# ?2 u# H4 Z# A5 @+ A给offer啊有没有高手知道
只不過是例行公事通知你收到你的申請吧!
谢谢了,那一般要多长时间会给offer或者拒绝给offer啊?
返回列表