返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.
6 T  b1 n( N9 h, D+ N
) z5 r# u6 V, G( M; X. l& A4 U" g+ fAs a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.1 p- N" i$ Y  X, o

/ y; [, s9 l( v8 Z2 `+ GIn line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.6 @0 ~3 F. u* S0 M0 F

+ [1 X2 R/ u- h- t! H6 aIf receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.. {$ H  j# o6 Q" N( v& h& E' `

% W/ u0 N7 j! a$ v7 X5 KFor further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:
5 u& Y! c9 X6 i" z: o; L/ z9 T. W
: D/ p0 @2 C5 Y3 nhttp://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855
8 X& D6 w6 t& T; f, J( p) X0 K$ e% `" y% S5 @

7 R0 _/ V9 [1 \( j--  ; O5 g% e4 F1 o
Linda Callaghan0 S% o. }+ p0 [
Internal Communications Officer
8 k) h6 y" S9 J4 j3 j# ?$ cCommunications, Media and Public Relations6 F9 }% a3 t- L$ g, i' L8 a6 a
The University of Manchester9 ~' q3 T+ W4 I) a* _. U
Oxford Road
& i, d- Z$ t0 E/ Y* CMANCHESTER9 t  s2 l2 H! T$ H4 ^
M13 9PL7 m9 g: a( m' s1 j- H
, m% t/ G# x- E- Q. @. Q
0161 275 83882 _. P3 ^3 `2 c5 T
linda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk
. G" x; E3 K4 K0 |www.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~