返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
/ i8 d: z& W% f3 w  L  xWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. - p4 S) Q7 B, [( k' o
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
2 G, I4 a5 M6 pLocation: Beijing
# a) J% N* f6 o  ~' h- DResponsibilities:
' R- Q0 t& p9 ~        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions - w( I1 R- z8 d, x
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;, U) j; A: s1 t! y/ A* `
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.' O0 y  L! |  [& Y" e+ l# o( S
        Arrange face to face interview;
5 K2 G# l, `$ f. z6 L        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;   O; ]. ?5 o" D- U
        Data entry and maintain database; 7 B% n9 ]: c' D- c
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
' F/ i4 r, k: W! k4 j% fRequirements: ! }; U$ W$ i/ H" n$ F
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
9 U  c# @7 O7 P0 w* S  M' u: {        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;8 \: V  q' X5 O0 r5 J% a/ G6 m
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;5 {& Z: I# E& w! G3 Z3 i  R% \5 K
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;  E, g# {4 {! h, t# w# e) M: u
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
% e! ^. y( }( V' w: @        Able to work under pressure with patience;
5 b, `. i! e6 d) F/ L  z" J5 W! ]        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
3 f( T2 _. U3 _9 r8 a  W
1 q) o; ~, j, R# U( K$ D3 ^3 RPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表