返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Bilingual Sales Executive, London 18k-20k

Bilingual Sales Executive, London 18k-20k

The company is the world leaders in web-based TV channels for the public and private sector. We help organisations increase their communications reach by producing film content and delivering this to a desired audience via web-based television channels. In developing these bespoke channels, we enable clients to deliver professional television programming content to a potentially worldwide audience.
- z/ ^; M$ ~$ \+ J  p0 J' g9 j/ K* J6 g
Overview of the role:
2 w7 S! m" L! P$ y- K  h) V- ]+ R1 p/ I4 r
The successful candidate will be working on our company's creation of 'Conference TV'. This is a service we provide to UK and international Conference Organisers whereby we produce bespoke television programmes to broadcast at their conferences.   |6 ]. G7 k; i
; _6 P: S$ x1 j
The candidate will be responsible for selling 5 minute sponsored films to worldwide organisations, to be aired within these programmes and afterwards online, on Sky, Freeview and Virgin TV." h7 u% g4 F! [! V

+ n' `4 v5 \0 L) Y; }7 t& \7 y- t. m * G; e/ S; f& ]/ T( h
The role is predominantly telesales based. This is a unique product and hence is a 'conceptual sell' as opposed to a 'hard sell'. Pitching is aimed at CEO or MD level so a strong, clear voice is essential, as well as the confidence and gravitas to pitch at the highest level.
8 Z: f! t- Y" L4 \9 Q' y9 r- DEach Sales Executive will be responsible for researching their own leads and for keeping their records up to date on the sales database.
) C) E2 D" {3 e+ ~) g1 \/ Z
/ d; a& I1 _0 k! V( {: z: K& n * Y  z$ G$ c% z1 Q  ]0 }% [6 Y+ |. r
We operate Conference TV projects in Europe, the USA and China. As a result, working hours are likely to vary according to the time zone of the country you are working on for the particular project. & }: t" b3 I( {; F
Candidates should possess the following qualities: " I7 x) R- [, U
4 O8 k( b, @4 w( `  B! `

! P2 G- o- G) p- }A strong, clear voice% o- }+ D' F: B
The hunger to earn a six figure salary
) y8 R2 M* e" n8 G* U9 S, z- c. Y+ Y. r# I% b% Q" L
" {& y- q7 a9 u
The intelligence and turn-of-phrase to effectively engage at CEO or MD level
+ o) x5 x. X/ W
4 J: ~. e. \$ g- {A strong focus on the job at hand
4 f- g& e! w9 Z+ v 5 [1 `  [0 U# Z) `4 l! P
A results driven outlook and a solid work ethic- P& L3 U% c, ]! [+ L& m
A healthy competitiveness and desire to succeed( x& T1 ~3 n0 g* w+ z
8 t) M  G. I5 g6 z6 C
- ]% X) h8 D  @0 V7 c' a( Q
The ability to work on your own initiative
7 P4 V5 o  ?$ |8 D" m6 d: K# I, o' i! W3 q0 j
Willingness to spend up to 70% of your time communicating over the phone ! Q. h- r0 F$ p
4 h" o8 J$ i! D& ?9 V
Excellent time management skills 8 ]' M7 {/ q- }. {8 ]9 d
2 c- D! w, G. W3 |/ f; D5 i3 i
A high class degree in any discipline
: |& j- K, x9 d* m& F( v% @ " h0 s! ?) m) c0 k
A good knowledge of office based IT applications
9 A; m7 B) ~+ L: S
5 U6 v3 n0 b/ ~  AWhat we will offer:3 d6 o" ]6 O( a5 d" j4 M

l3 O+ W/ L7 c& a/ A" iBasic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 + a very exciting commission and bonus structure.
4 a: F9 P7 X3 {# G6 MEarnings for first year should be as high as £50k, but will increase dramatically with experience. 6 E) u6 W( |- ^/ m7 K
Extensive training and graduate-style progression programme. / R; Y7 k. v, f; k# M6 A
25 days holiday.
- p+ l5 n7 T0 l. Z3 cTo apply, please send CV and CL to : rose@ChineseGraduate.com
8 S$ X% k& n  {1 v, Z: n( Y$ C5 u% p0 ~0 [
9 M2 m- K% I8 N& a- w
www.ChineseGraduate.com (www.ChineseGraduate.com.cn)
返回列表