返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

MBS的太原培训班

MBS的太原培训班

BBC 原文:4 W7 q8 U! H5 t" e2 ~! v2 u& W
9 m" D  B* N7 v; M3 ]  d
http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/ ... iyuan_feature.shtml7 w$ D( c' A: z+ R) j, I! t
Talking Taiyuan
, J% D2 I0 p8 U9 k+ P1 qLouisa Yong : ^# A/ A& u% G' b8 S
Each year, the government of the People’s Republic of China sends some of their finest officials to receive training in the Manchester Business School. Louisa Yong met with some from Taiyuan and produced a radio programme about the city.  0 i0 o, q3 [( k7 a9 h. `

( C4 V+ ]7 W  j% T* {
$ F9 v8 ^" F( c! X' d, n  L3 C
* [" O* [8 Q8 w3 B0 }Time flies, and the training for those officials finished in March. Before they returned to China, Louisa caught up with one of them, Ms Qingxia Gao, to find out what she thought of Manchester and what her own city, Taiyuan, is like.
1 ~% d: u% o: [" ~' ~0 |& @5 ^0 z; t4 K) E" P; p
What were you doing here in Manchester?
3 j: t0 M0 x( X5 h: G7 k
# S* l. Q: E/ z* g7 x% k# i"I have spent six months at Manchester Business School, studying Public Administration. I have never left home to a foreign country for such a long duration. This is really an unforgettable experience."* W2 b  V: X+ ^9 _1 ]8 X

" ^! k, V% Y4 t% u( C  M9 wWhat do you think of the city?  d! {" e) J6 E: E' u7 _

# Y( @( q* R/ R; B  e
9 s& b! B. |( OThe Taiyuan delegation at the MBS * i, m8 L# ?, T+ A
"To me, it is an amazing city. I am impressed by Manchester’s profound cultural background and at the same time, the city is modern and up-beat. We’ve seen many historical and modern buildings all mixed in the city. I find the environment very lovely: clean air, safe water to drink and beautiful landscape in the countryside." x# j) W1 Q  f& _/ c+ N

* ^8 S1 }$ i" y* ?" f3 V0 q"I am also impressed by the art galleries, theatres and cinemas here. Sometimes I wonder if the people living in Manchester take all these things for granted, as they have been living in it for so long. I’ve also noticed Manchester is a very diverse city with people from different races all working and living harmoniously together. People here are all very friendly and gave us a heart-warming feeling. I know my colleagues coming with me this time also feel the same."2 r9 ^  ~5 A: y9 h: J1 t* q& D
' g* n3 `( x; D* w6 t
It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay. How does it differ from your home town, Taiyuan?
. D8 s( e* a, C- [+ Y
6 G3 Q$ w+ H9 B& V. m"Shanxi has been known as 'the home of wheaten food'. A simple piece of dough in Taiyuan can be made into 100 different kinds of food."
& s* Z/ s7 M6 m# U7 K9 LQingxia Gao on the food of the Taiyuan area
0 N* z! P7 h: M3 t1 W0 a"Taiyuan is located at centre of China, at the junction of China’s three great economic zones. It is the capital of the Shanxi province and is also a fine tourist city with a history of 2500 years. Taiyuan has been known from ancient times as ‘a city of splendours and prosperity’.
0 v; V! |9 F/ g  N; J7 d7 t5 f% a
"Its long history and brilliant culture have given it many historical treasures, and natural scenery is organically merged with an interesting cultural background to form many historical and scenic attractions."
+ h" e8 |) m! l3 u8 j8 N7 A+ C# H1 b# }. \* t
It sounds lovely. Are there any real stand-out places?4 D) @5 }5 L4 u$ Z7 J
* B9 {/ `3 x$ m8 v

- _, U' _/ D$ S9 X7 J$ LA statue at the Jinci Temple
# k0 f! z9 i+ d9 R- \$ E0 E6 F* \. _"I think the Jinci Temple is a must visit for tourists. It’s a scenic park filled with famous ancient architecture. There are over 100 ancient structures in the park including halls, towers, pavilions and terraces, 300 stone tablets and more than 20 ancient trees with each of more than 1000 years old. The oldest one is over 3000 years old.
5 S" w. m4 V. X/ n; A" T1 @3 x6 K
) N) C( `0 d' J& o"The epigraph and introduction to the Jinci Temple carved on one of the stone tablets was based on the handwritten version by the first Emperor of the Tang Dynasty Shimin Li (618-907 AD)."
- I9 H- U! ]+ \/ M" U
, G$ r4 w" X  ?; s9 THow about food? We all know Chinese food is very diversified.
, S( [) C: `  W& V! {0 `' P, l5 d! N2 B) q
"Shanxi has been known as ‘the home of wheaten food’. A simple piece of dough in Taiyuan can be made into 100 different kinds of food. Apart from wheaten food, Taiyuan’s famous local produce included mature vinegar, soya-sauced pork leg of Liuweizhai, Fenjiu liquor and Zhuyeqing (Green Bamboo Leaves) wine."
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
返回列表