返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight

Women in Investment Banking - an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
/ r9 \9 D) w$ K! VJuly 4th and 31st and August 29th 2007 London
& w' _* |; }! `
3 x8 ]. ^4 ]4 \7 S7 x, ?5 pHave you thought about a career in Investment Banking but want to find out more about what it involves?2 B3 Z0 e! x6 |# b$ Z2 d

$ L9 D2 }9 y% ^* k) }: hMorgan Stanley is running a series of women’s evening events over the summer to help you make an informed career decision. You will hear from a selection of employees and have an opportunity to network and meet with some of our recruitment team.1 u- P% F. O* }3 m& {

* l6 H  t  N, n( T* {The sessions are open to female students studying any degree subject with a genuine interest in exploring a career in Investment Banking.) Z6 h, i4 ?3 N" [! G4 l0 a% Y. N

# ], I2 ~3 y& b- W. D% B+ vThe Insight evenings will start at 18:00 and finish by 21:00. Dates for the events are as follows:& x0 i) [& W0 T# s

- Y+ G* ?) A( p9 g4 x1 _# ]( {, m0 hJuly 4, Introduction to the financial markets and understanding what Investment Banks are looking for from your application.
3 s% N! M' n2 G; p. D( F* g2 b
- O! t$ g- c( m/ x  WWhat drives the financial markets? An interactive introduction to the financial markets delivered by a Financial Times journalist.; w& C( t" F1 I

8 \. [* x/ M5 _8 F4 ?9 t5 uAre you unsure what you need to include in your application? Recruiters will explain some of the key things to take into consideration when applying to Morgan Stanley
( q. N2 \9 @# I% ]Registration for this event will close on June 24 2007
; Z8 i: `8 f9 ~7 d
+ q9 e. R! j1 U5 z" HJuly 31, A panel discussion with senior female representatives from Morgan Stanley to give you an insight into what it is like working as a woman in Investment Banking4 Y7 w: Y9 W" {. v+ I

, P; s# g3 J! ]1 ]: e! J3 wHear from senior representatives from across the business about their careers and the challenges they have faced. Learn about their highs and lows and key tips for a successful career in Investment Banking
: [) W! _7 \, m+ w; kRegistration for this event will close on July 22 20072 T  o5 {" j! [% n; ?

" }* k/ {; M1 u! |0 Z3 oAugust 29, Markets presentation.
: w( K, ?# r) o
, x8 E4 w' j7 Q/ {Do you want to know what it is like to be involved in a deal? Representatives from Sales and Trading will explain their involvement in completing a transaction and give you an overview of what their role involves on a day-to-day basis# z+ P2 U* f( j" l4 l, i# Z/ u1 Y
5 t4 k( e) R( O, Y$ E/ c
Once you have heard about a real deal, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a virtual one. A trading game has been custom built to enable you to buy and sell shares listed on a virtual exchange. This realistic simulation will give you an insight into the trading environment0 H6 i( x; O' o' O
$ {3 x& f6 e) R# j7 l9 y0 s
Registration for this event will close on August 19 2007
( Y1 l! @7 D- E+ G' \: i! `' g2 O6 N3 n2 A  Q
All events will include a networking session with business representatives and graduate recruiters.
( f9 [4 z- R+ \- u! M5 W
% D3 a' l! a' G, G, f3 }$ YAdded: 31/05/2007
2 @' n! H6 F+ O5 O3 \$ A7 U
1 z- F, s: V8 P, D5 E+ {* q2 r  }Closing date: Sun
2 @& s) h+ E  @2 k1 A% C4 [. X: X9 a4 ?0 t; A& w! a
想要知道更多请到 MS的主页, 请用google搜索  an Insight into Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley , just a dream. a little bit far.! u- [& r! Z, b9 C9 Y; X8 T
CICC is OK.Once u enter cicc ,u can get a gold training course in Morgan stanley head office
especially to a womanb
返回列表