返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.% i/ R$ V5 g) X5 l, }
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries. 6 i( a& B5 G' E7 M
The Position:  Researcher(Trainee)) i3 ~# ?' {! j  m& ?+ x6 x0 {
# R+ V+ H& Q! x8 XResponsibilities:6 [  D( u- Y- L0 T2 g
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions   i. H. O- Y- w" F
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
: n2 X; O, K2 f+ i        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.9 t6 I7 r+ W* A( [& i
        Arrange face to face interview; 7 `% u  A4 L0 P2 U9 @
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; 1 `: G. E8 ~- j6 v6 Y
        Data entry and maintain database; ) ?$ A; P" w( X. z9 `
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities) M  z$ |: n1 ?& v0 e
Requirements: 6 |3 Q5 }9 ]$ h4 d4 r/ t
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
9 R  Y1 O# J' i: k" m        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;" d9 C$ C8 ?2 F4 R
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
/ `% ^7 y: r7 |# S1 ^: T        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
8 d# {$ X: T! p9 q& X        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
8 Q7 a2 x0 a& U0 B; m/ n; i$ L2 U        Able to work under pressure with patience;/ f4 A, J6 l% U* t2 ?
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; + R. [9 R% T: l% w; {" v) U
' Z/ Q- q0 k9 a% K, D$ T
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表