返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.9 e# f/ j5 r/ K& o5 m2 h
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
/ O! N9 g8 I* l# s. x- D/ _* IThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
- `* r: L1 f. _+ ?; oLocation: Beijing; ]# t7 k- W  @1 p1 T& o% i& |& x
Responsibilities:( o5 g$ W/ Z) c# x  _% d
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
! n& U7 h) Q5 F; W+ \. D; n* r& R        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;5 n% E8 C- v9 c
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case." O) n- q8 D3 K  b
        Arrange face to face interview;
/ }" l# M4 x9 D8 y        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; ' K. ?6 `3 w! w0 L4 D
        Data entry and maintain database;
: r2 b: f  D, Y9 @8 W* O  Z: I! H        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities$ D+ ~$ i" M6 T8 q3 l- p! ?! r
Requirements: ; i% J$ j1 `- d3 n4 ~
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
8 d: r5 y+ _5 m: T) x- Z        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
* Z/ e/ ~' V* }# E4 {! G- Q        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;
3 t# p0 N. k: `' f: y+ j' f4 b        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;% h2 _  V) a0 J+ V: H- J& {+ y
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
+ U( J3 G: v6 Y; Q        Able to work under pressure with patience;
* w% S) I/ D# W        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy; 3 J3 Z" k% O9 {6 n+ }* V
9 T( ?/ Y% ?  v/ x: s6 p; N  \& I
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表