返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.2 E  ], ^3 S$ p
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
/ v) K4 L5 k  f; T- y# j! DThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)- i2 j' z5 h$ C
Responsibilities:7 J, Z3 v% p, `& s9 a1 L) q' _! u
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions 8 F" f* }. @9 g: w* [; s
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;
: I. l. I, ^+ ]# `' W! i4 M: N        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case." h5 k" M. X( j: C) i
        Arrange face to face interview;
7 I* y+ F) b( C" L        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements; ( K. J6 f7 u% L
        Data entry and maintain database; 8 c3 ~( K: C$ ^( V7 r0 e1 }
        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities3 u3 ?0 F" C! j5 w0 W
Requirements: * }- a, f! T2 @1 w' g
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
% D; t7 {6 V# D- J4 E+ j, U2 k        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;
- \$ R- U$ M- Z0 c) y        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;0 R, d0 y6 u+ W$ Z& `- h3 X
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
, F; o/ [6 q3 u' a  T        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;9 j8 F1 d1 A" C  q4 C8 q# p2 O% o
        Able to work under pressure with patience;
7 i8 `9 u% d- j2 G5 ]        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
+ `, y. ^; o3 \. b9 b# M
, G9 m% M$ A) L0 QPlease send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表