返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

APC招聘

APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.1 t( O- k0 C4 w6 v0 t
We serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
$ D( _+ B0 s, {9 ~4 E2 BThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)
& R* j% r+ H8 h3 x+ t& h. ?Location: Beijing# Z! j) _! p; z" p: V: F1 K0 U3 S
Responsibilities:- i$ P. T+ d9 |4 F  E$ H
        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions
- m  \. J/ N# M, Y        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;& U* C4 t  C+ Y- H
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.
- ~. a9 z) z1 B- f        Arrange face to face interview; 2 m- A, m% q% ?5 j
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
: C8 s) R2 H" @9 @        Data entry and maintain database;
" v+ ~# d4 a# E3 J# \" ]0 U        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
4 }2 M# K( s, \' GRequirements: ) k3 T* ?& ], O  r5 z# }
        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
; ]3 E5 u9 F% ^; A& M        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;( T  t! Y; R) ]% ^
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;' J" j. R- \7 i/ B- J
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;
5 c+ U" }" |- o5 c' k3 y8 [        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;
$ W. Z. O( l$ N2 s  d4 A; w        Able to work under pressure with patience;7 N. k) c, a1 \+ `- ?) m! E
        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
0 C" w: m- Q6 Y# v0 }! R4 y/ t' S- D9 {! y3 I# O0 w
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com
返回列表