返回列表 发帖 回复
打印
tT

Swine flu: latest advice and information

Swine flu: latest advice and information

As you may be aware from media reports, the number of cases of swine flu in the Greater Manchester area and across the UK is increasing.# `% A; G/ i# t: L$ E
7 h; G6 `) V. k! T
As a result, the Health Protection Agency is now advising a move from the previous strategy of containment to one of presuming a diagnosis and providing anti-viral treatment depending on the symptoms.$ e. M0 Z6 l9 \* Y  s! n2 h* S
# P* r1 w) M) ^! w: y7 C0 D
In line with this National Guidance, we are advising all colleagues - including those of you who suspect you may have come into contact with somebody with presumed swine flu - to continue as normal and come into work unless you develop symptoms, in which case you should remain at home and contact your General Practitioner.. t! ]- N# v( @& w

" r2 E$ _6 O* `3 N9 kIf receiving anti-viral treatment, you will no longer be infectious if you have been on medication for five days and your symptoms have resolved.5 N2 l& R% X& z! G- C" Z
& T. G; v2 v5 L3 V( K6 |8 r7 s
For further updated information/advice and local contact details for the new National Flu Service, please visit the HPA website:+ j( I8 }1 `4 U

- m7 Z: }5 k3 N/ [" |http://www.hpa.org.uk/webw/HPAweb&Page&HPAwebAutoListName/Page/1240812233855?p=1240812233855
* A4 R$ ?2 {$ F; G% L/ W# i' ]' W9 K

9 K. V$ Q# o; j6 k- J5 G- ^--  8 N/ x6 z; |8 T
Linda Callaghan
+ u) j# f6 G% `; [; o3 uInternal Communications Officer& N' b8 D* H+ Y! b9 B- p3 C
Communications, Media and Public Relations
$ t6 o- A# v7 G+ @& ?# U, A( }2 hThe University of Manchester5 i8 b$ Z  ~0 [
Oxford Road
- u: Y+ I; I7 ]# H- X/ GMANCHESTER
3 V  T0 R, D0 h  |  d- oM13 9PL- m: V- F4 D% g

0 ?9 d/ w6 R( t$ R* a' @6 _/ a0161 275 8388( K$ R7 ]0 ^3 j0 b- N+ }: J8 }
linda.callaghan@manchester.ac.uk
& d2 U2 g9 w# N( s. N/ P1 Iwww.manchester.ac.uk/internalcommunications
有问必答!
MSN/EMAIL: cnmanchester@hotmail.com
现在曼城的swine flu到底咋样了?很严重么?
对啊,到底是个什么情况?9月第一次去英国,心里慌慌的呀~~