Board logo

标题: APC招聘 [打印本页]

作者: APCHR    时间: 2008-4-7 02:08     标题: APC招聘

APC (Acepro Executive Consultants) specializes in helping multinational and domestic companies recruit top-flight talent. Our philosophy is simple:  to recruit exceptional individuals who meet the unique needs of each client. Our goal is to provide our clients not with an adequate candidate, but rather an ideal one.
5 y  s5 Q; n: ?$ X) i. \3 oWe serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role and we have been successfully specializing in chief executive, board member and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including software and hardware companies, network companies, telecom companies, retailers, energy and materials companies and manufacturing industries.
! L" d, Y- \/ z% V4 q8 ~5 JThe Position:  Researcher(Trainee)2 V4 {3 u2 P: {1 B% M; n
Responsibilities:
# Q. F; M, z" U7 L  H  a9 f3 k8 {$ ~        Support the consultant to conduct the pro-active search as to different functions # f- E, {0 \' e& T( E' Q
        Analyze job description and cold calls and communicate mostly through the telephone to find the potential candidates;* A: K/ G3 ]! ~* U9 |: M
        Help consultant to set target companies list for each case.
' e" A# r" L4 m' t0 `        Arrange face to face interview; . b& X4 i2 {7 l, D: r
        Conduct the telephone screening according to recruitment requirements;
$ j" L2 S5 D1 a6 @" T        Data entry and maintain database;
1 V( R; d7 P: T; i! W3 z" S3 r        Get involved in other relevant responsibilities
' m2 `$ L6 h+ u: B; bRequirements:
. A( l; _1 B3 G2 z7 ^        Bachelor degree or above. Abroad student is preferred;
! y$ e0 e" \) `        Fresh graduates or 1 year work experience;. l) S# I1 f- I
        Good English Skills, both in oral and writing, TEM 8 is preferred;; Z+ X+ d- @3 g8 X* O
        Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, stable and diligent;5 T) n; D& L. Q+ w2 N
        Open-minded, good analysis, Excellent communication skill and easy to cooperate;5 D# M. n# r  J1 g) ]4 C5 v. Y
        Able to work under pressure with patience;
8 k1 S0 h% T4 ?: n, v2 j/ c        Good in written & spoken English and good computer literacy;
/ o8 K# D% \7 N! ]# N% _! b4 w( x0 M0 I1 v' x: i
Please send your resume with your expected Salary to: hr@aceprochina.com

欢迎光临 曼彻斯特中国留学生论坛 (http://www.cnmanchester.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0