Board logo

标题: Graduate Job:IA / Usability Analyst [打印本页]

作者: charlie    时间: 2009-3-24 00:08     标题: Graduate Job:IA / Usability Analyst

IA / Usability Analyst £25- 40,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits - Location: Reading, Berkshire
/ M: \6 A, @8 _) Q( M( g, |
) H# F$ j% t2 O- B% CExcellent opportunity for a Usability Analyst to join an award winning Web Design agency. We are seeking a entrepreneurial, creative individual to join the Information Architecture team. + _* s- P" M+ q/ Y1 d
Core functions of the role will include; Pitch work, aligning business/commercial objectives with the needs of users; strategy and planning; scoping; conducting research including, usability audits etc; development of wireframes and site maps; prototyping. & B9 V+ t( ~2 v
You will have a strong focus on quality, including presentation style, copy, typos, formulation of logical arguments etc.
: p, J2 {2 B: nSuccessful applicants must have previous agency experience, and proficiency in one of more of the following; Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Visio, HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.) P2 b+ d, w+ q4 C
My client are happy to consider applicants at a junior level who have the passion and drive to learn. Equally, budgets have been approved for a more seasoned Analyst / IA to come in and hit the ground running. ( S  m- I& C; w) T# L6 |
If you are passionate and keen to work for a company that offer excellent career development opportunities, apply now for an immediate response.
8 A: u/ D6 D6 z/ g
8 S. G  `+ f, s5 r. C3 u+ SApply to lisa.white@hays.com
8 r' c2 g+ O3 W& p2 vLisa White - 01189 588 900
' E+ y  X( J8 a' M7 J- Vreading.it@hays.comHays Information Technology
- A; _# t' I: y1 c3rd floor, 33 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 1PW.   R4 s! j6 g7 u2 `5 Y' ^
Tel: 01189 588 900 Fax: 0118 950 3954

欢迎光临 曼彻斯特中国留学生论坛 (http://www.cnmanchester.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0